I've personally found vital info on the following...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mary's Success Story: So Much More Than A Workout!

"Fitness As A Lifestyle, LLC is more than just a workout session, meal plan, or bootcamp; It has put the LIFE in lifestyle for me! I never realized the importance of dieting until I started following Corey's "14 day challenge" and watching my portion control. Working out was never a problem for me, but the type of workouts I was doing never gave me the results I was looking for. Corey helped me reach my goal within a couple weeks versus the years I was putting in just running on the treadmill. His workouts were genius and it was only 30 minutes long, which was perfect for my schedule and anyone else who could never find the time in their day to go to the gym. Even though the sessions were challenging, his encouragement always got me through. Keeping my body in shape is essential for the career path I am taking. I need to be in the best shape I could possibly be in thats why working with Corey has been life saving. He has really helped, not only reaching my short term goal, but MENTALLY equipping me with what I need to in order to MAINTAIN this healthy body and lifestyle. I have learned with FAALIFESTYLE that it is so much more than just going to the gym and gettinng a good sweat session. Its about CONTROL and making the right choices. Food has always been my weakness, and being Persian doesn't help. Growing up my family has always centered everything around food; Celebrations, punishments, awards, anything you could think of involved food and I am not talking about chips and salsa or celery and carrots, the food I was raised on consists of alot of rice, heavy spices, and tons of meat! We ate Thanksgiving dinners for snacks!! I really don't think Corey realizes how much of a positive impact he has had not only on me but on many clients. My lifestyle and eating habits were very dangerous and I am very thankful I put an end to it at an early stage. He has saved me from from future heart attacks and expensive hospital bills by equipping me with the steps in preventing illnesses. I am forever thankful for working with him and being strong enough now to make healthier decisions. Thanks for all you did and do Corey! You are amazing at what you do....Continue changing lives and making a difference!" -Mary Bakhsheshe

No comments:

Post a Comment