I've personally found vital info on the following...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kyanna's Success Story. . .




"Up until I got to college I was always physically active in sports since the age of 4! Then the FRESHMAN 15+ kicked in slowly but surely for the next few years. I knew I was gaining weight but never knew what it really looked like on me until I was in my acting class watching playback of my scene and said to myself <"Eww! How did I let myself get like this?"> Instantly, I knew I needed to get my mind right and get rid of all the unhealthy habits in my life! Luckily, a friend of mine referred me to Fitness As A Lifestyle, LLC; when I heard his prices I thought there was a catch because a lot of trainers out there just want the money but his rates were so affordable there was no excuse to try it out! My first session was on February 1, 2012 which was the first day of my new lifestyle. I had a personal trainer 2 years prior but it was nothing compared to what my Personal Trainer, Corey S. Taylor, had waiting for me. Within 3 1/2 months I dropped 25 lbs (163 lbs to 138 lbs) and went from a size 8 to a size 4! I also lost a good 4 inches from my waist alone and have been maintaining it! Taylor's passion for fitness and his concern for my fitness goals gave me even more motivation; soon that motivation turned into addiction-addicted to fitness being my LIFESTYLE! No two days are alike in the gym with him, you never know what to expect...except RESULTS! Now I admit, when he told me his sessions were 30 mins I told him <"i've trained with a trainer before and we did hour sessions"> and he let me have an hour session but not even 15 mins into the session I quickly changed my mind and only wanted 30 mins. The workouts are tough but very effective and he knows exactly what he is doing and talking about. Even when I was being the most difficult during sessions he still cared about my fitness goals and would make me pay for it in my workouts which ended up paying off in results! He also created meal plans, such as his '14 Day Challenge', that helped me get on the right track eating wise. Once I was on the right track, seeing results, as well as all the compliments I was getting from people, I knew that I could never go back to my old unhealthy lifestyle. He is really that great in what he does that I coined him the name my 'MASTER SCULPTOR' and I highly recommend everyone should try at least a month with him; I bet you will become addicted! I owe a big thanks to Corey S. Taylor, who is still my trainer and has set the bar so high I won't leave FITNESS AS A LIFESTYLE, LLC anytime soon!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good, I’ve from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend; I will keep an eye on it,learned a lot. Thanks so much.....

    back muscle pain in Taiwan

    ReplyDelete