I've personally found vital info on the following...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another "Fitness As A Lifestyle" Graduate!


"Working with Corey was awesome. His approach was really positive and helped me push the boundaries of what I was comfortable doing. I could see my body and performance increasing during my sessions with Corey."Katherine Johnston


"Katherine Johnson is a 25 y/o 2nd grade teacher here in the Atlanta area, after years of training on her own she approached me with the hopes of taking her fitness to the next level. The majority of our sessions included H.I.T and body weight workouts, we were able to drop 4 inches in her waist, roughly 11lbs on the scale and increase her endurance and over all level of fitness by 65%, including her recovery time, quater mile and out put in as little as 7.5 weeks. Congrats on reaching your goals and thank you for allowing me to contribute!"

Corey S. Taylor "Fitness As A Lifestyle" Founder
@FAALIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment